If you used to play professional baseball and had experience in the independent leagues then there are several things which may have crossed your mind in recent months (all based on comments from previous players):
- What do I do now that playing baseball is over for me?
- How do I get into coaching baseball?
- How do I get help with quitting dip/cutting back on alcohol/reducing painkiller usage?
- How do I heal up my injuries?
- How do I get career training if I decide to leave the sports industry?
- How do I find good information about getting an apartment?
- How do I find good information about buying a home?
- How do I transition to married life if I plan to get married soon and/or start a family?
- How do I get back in shape like I used to be when I was still playing baseball?
- How do I use what I learned in baseball as it applies to my business career?
These are just some of the questions which former players have asked. This page will serve as the resource center for players and you can click the links for each topic which interests you the most.
Please send us your feedback and if you have some helpful resources for the topics listed on this site. Make sure that any resources you send are applicable to former players all across North America and that you do not own the resources to which you are sending people. Thank you for your understanding!